Welcome to B & B on Broadway
Built by Norwegian immigrants in 1910, this home's architecture provides ample space for gathering with family and friends and finding some quiet time. The home is located in the historic district of Decorah, near the Winneshiek County Courthouse and two blocks from downtown.
All five guest rooms include:
- Private bathrooms
- Spa showers
- Comfortable and cozy linens
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Organic breakfasts daily
- Refreshments Friday and Saturday evenings
- Two of the rooms sleep four adults.
The Inspiration Suite also includes a kitchenette, reading nook, a Temazkal unit for thermotherapy, luminotherapy and aromatherapy, an air jet tub, and enough space to sleep four adults and host a small gathering.
We continue to take the following COVID-19 precautions to keep our guests and family safe:
- We are serving our local, organic breakfast at an agreed upon time to guests traveling together. We provide a discount on our rates ($10 less per night per person) if you let us know at least two days before your reservation begins that you'll skip breakfast this time.
- Our living room and dining room (outside of breakfast time) are open to whole house rental guests. Guests are always welcome on our front porch.
- Touchless check in and check out. We provide details on check in and check out to each guest over the phone.
- Air purifier. We installed an air purification system in the B & B's HVAC that reduces pathogens and other airborne particles, including viruses.
- Please wear a mask in all public areas (e.g. entryway, hallways, front porch) of the B & B on Broadway. You do not need to wear a mask in your room.